“lolly!” or “Lolly” is this mobile device application and website.
“Operator” is Lolly Global Ltd, 44 China Court, London, E1W 2JG, the operator of Lolly under license from Lolly Market Ltd and Lolly Blockchain Ltd.
“Users” are registered and unregistered users who wish to use the discovery, promotions, crowdsourcing, and social forum features of Lolly.
“Points-of-Sale” are Businesses that sell, use, promote, service, or represent specified Brands, or with specified Brands being made available for purchase, hire or use by Users. Points-of-sale are Businesses which are customers of Brands and use the Brand (or Brand-owned Products or Services) in the making or provision of the Business-owned Products or Services, which are available for purchase, hire or use by Users.
A “Relationship” is a one-click opt-in/opt-out connections between Users and Businesses, Users and Brands and Users and Lolly Property. Relationships are anonymous, Users’ personal identifying information is not shared with Businesses, Brands and Lolly Property.
“Customers” are Users who have established a Relationship with:
- a Business by subscribing to, endorsing, reviewing, messaging, adding, adding Tags, Brands or Media to Businesses on Lolly; by bookmarking a Business’s Promotion; by being a member of a Page sponsored by a Business
- a Businesses by being added and/or invited as a Customer by the Business on Lolly
- a Brand by subscribing to, endorsing, reviewing, adding, messaging, adding Tags, Brand Tags, Points-of-Sale, or Media to Businesses on Lolly; by bookmarking a Brand’s Promotion; by being a member of a Page sponsored by a Brand
- a Brand by being added and/or invited as a Customer by the Brand on Lolly
“Promotions” are targeted information and marketing available to Customers from:
- Brands on Brand profiles, Point-of-Sale profiles and notifications
- Businesses on Business profiles and notifications
- Brands and Businesses on Lolly Property with matching Tags and notifications
“Admins” are Users who signed up to manage and/or act on behalf of Businesses, Brands and/or Lolly Property on Lolly:
- an Admin can be an employee, agent, consultant, or third party consultant, such as media agency, advertising agency, digital agency or creative agency;
- an Admin is approved by the Admins for the same Business or Brand, and is verified by the Businesses and Brands;
“Tags” are generic descriptive search and discovery terms used by Users to find Points-of-Sale for Tags. Tags are proposed and added to Lolly by Users and Admins. All new Tags (new words or terms) must be approved by Lolly.
“Brand Tags” are proprietary search and discovery terms used by Users to find Points-of-Sale for Brands and Brand Tags. Brand Tags are brand names, trademarks, marketing lines, model names and similar. Brand Tags are owned and controlled by Brands. Brand Tags are proposed and added to Lolly by Users and Admins. All new Brand Tags (new words or terms) must be approved by Lolly. They are exclusively controlled by the Brands and Brands can approve, deny, add or remove Brand Tags from Businesses and Brands.
“Media” are photos, images, documents and videos added to Business and Brands by Users.
- contact details for a Business or a Brand, including, but not limited to, phone number, website, email
- social media details for a Business or a Brand, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google+, added to Businesses and Brands by Users and Admins
“Content” are reviews, ratings and endorsements added to Businesses and Brands by Users.
“Markets” are individual countries or territories where Lolly is available:
- Users can use their account in multiple Markets
- Users can import their Brands and Tags from a Market to another Market, or can maintain a separate list for each Market.
- Businesses, Retail Chains, Brands and Lolly Property can only operate in one Market each. If they operate is multiple Markets each isa separate entity
“Lolly Advance Rewards” are Lolly Advance tokens issued by the Operator to Users, Businesses and Brands as rewards. Lolly Advance Rewards are redeemable within Lolly only, cannot be transferred between Users outside of the context of the normal usage of Lolly and have no value outside of Lolly.
These Definitions were last updated 30 September 2023.